Give your luxury listings the presentation and reach they deserve.
Homes & Land Magazine readers have higher than average income; over 70% live in the local area; and, they trust magazine information more than other sources. This discerning group engages with Homes & Land Magazine at select retail locations, strategic office locations, and through demographically targeted direct mail.
With custom designed Estates & Homes layouts beautifully presented within a luxury section of Homes & Land Magazine, our affluent audience is naturally attracted and takes note of your marketing. Our magazine and highly defined direct mail campaign is the winning combination for home sellers that demand the best.
Digital solutions for engaging an Affluent Audience:
• Uniquehomes.com: One of the most visited luxury home websites, offers detailed information on more than 42,000 properties, extensive content, popular blog and more. A rich environment for top agents to promote their best listings.
• RobbReport.com: For over 30 years, Robb Report magazine has served as the definitive authority on connoisseurship for ultra-affluent consumers. Homes must be located US or Canada, priced at $750,000 or higher
• NYTimes.com Basic Listings: We export advertiser listings $600,000 and higher to NYTimes.com, Boston.com, and the NYTimes Global Edition (formerly the International Herald Tribune). NYTimes.com charges Agents $160/month for one basic listing.
• DuponRegistry.com: We export advertised listings $500,000 and higher to DupontRegistry.com. The Dupont Registry charges Agents $295 for one basic listing (live until listing is sold).
• WSJ.com Basic Listings: We export advertised listings $450,000 and higher to WSJ.com/realestate. WSJ.com charges Agents $260/month for one basic listing.
• WSJ.com Luxury Package - Mansion Global.com: These are Premium Featured Listings on the Wall Street Journal website that appear before all other listings and get 5x-10x more clicks on average. They also appear on the real estate home page of the Asia and Europe editions of WSJ.com/realestate (where the largest percentage of international buyers come from!) - Approximately $1,769/mo value!
Exciting opportunity for you to have a beautiful eye-catching presence in our magazine and website. Agents who have luxury properties with a list price of at least $500,000, may now be displayed within a special section of the magazine entitled “Estates & Homes”.
Homes & Land is an international brand with a local presence.
Compete for listing by delivering the premium exposure that will truly impress & with consistent exposure to our global network, brand yourself with buyers, sellers and past clients as a luxury specialist!